CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPE
A Breakfast Casserole is the perfect way to feed a crowd, especially if it's an overnight breakfast casserole. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is an easy and delicious breakfast recipe!
Keyword breakfast, breakfast casserole, breakfast recipe, brunch recipes, overnight breakfast casserole
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 12 people
Calories 32 kcal
Author The Idea Room
- 1 pkg frozen Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls about 12 rolls, cut into pieces
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Cream Cheese frosting from cinnamon roll package
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Cut up the rolls into small pieces and lay in the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk and spices.
- Pour over rolls making sure they are all well coated.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, at least 6-8 hours. Rolls will thaw and rise.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the French toast for 35-40 minutes or until the rolls are well browned on top. If the rolls are getting too brown before being cooked all the way, cover with foil and continue baking.
- Remove from oven and frost with the cream cheese frosting from the cinnamon roll package Drizzle maple syrup if desired.