If you are a fan of Cheesecake, you are going to love these Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars! They are so good and would make a great addition to your Holiday Party and dessert table!
They are so easy to make and are a great twist on the classic Cheesecake Bars. And I am a BIG fan of cinnamon. I would add cinnamon to everything if I could.
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
12 graham cracker sheets
¼ cup sugar
½ cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Roll Filling
¼ cup butter
½ tablespoon cinnamon
½ cup brown sugar
¼ teaspoon vanilla
1 tsp flour
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 egg at room temperature
⅓ cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350, line an 8×8 inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Crush graham crackers until fine. Add sugar and cinnamon and mix together. Pour into pan with the melted butter and mix together. Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5-7 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Prepare cinnamon roll filling. In a small sauce pan combine butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat and stir until butter is melted and ingredients are combined. Stir in vanilla and flour. Set aside
- In a large bowl whisk together egg and sugar until foamy. Add cream cheese, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture on top of baked crust. Drizzle cinnamon roll filling over cheesecake layer in any pattern. Use a toothpick to swirl into the cheesecake layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Allow to cool for 30 minutes, then continue cooling in the fridge. When completely cooled, cut and serve. Store in airtight container in fridge.
Make some this Holiday Season! I guarantee they will be a hit. My family is already asking if we can make them again.