- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 TBSP. cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 3 drops of desired Neon Food Coloring (I used the Neon Pink & Neon Blue)
- 1/2 tsp. cotton candy liquid flavoring
- In a saucepan, whisk together the flour, salt, & cream of tartar.
- Blend water & food coloring in separate bowl.
- Add colored water mixture to dry mixture and whisk until smooth and blended.
- Add scented flavoring.
- Place saucepan over low heat and stir continuously until it forms a ball – about 7 minutes (it will be impossible to stir).
- Remove dough from saucepan onto a mat and knead it several times while warm.
- Play immediately with dough or store in a sealed container for later play.
- Although it may be tempting – DO NOT EAT PLAYDOUGH ;)
- Seriously – y’all don’t eat the playdough! :)
Licensed from Mamamiss.com