Grandma’s Fudge Recipe
1/2 cup butter
4 1/2 cups sugar
1 (12 oz.) can unsweetened evaporated milk
a pinch of salt
2 (7 oz.) bottles Marshmallow Creme
2 1/2 (4.4 oz.) Hershey Bars (without nuts)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- Stir in sugar, evaporated milk and salt.
- Boil on med. high heat for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
- After 5 minutes, remove pan from heat..
- Immediately stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Continue stirring until the fudge becomes really hard to stir and is beginning to set.
- This may take several minutes.
- Spread into greased 9×13 inch pan.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Store in an air-tight container.