With The Christmas And Holiday Season Upon Us, I Am Always Looking For Great Recipes And Gift Ideas To Share With Family And Friends. These Homemade Caramels Are So Easy To Make And Better Yet…Are So Yummy!
Keyword Candy, Candy Making, Homemade Candy, Homemade Caramels
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
Servings 36 pieces
Calories 60 kcal
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lt. Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine all ingredients into a large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave ingredients for two minutes.
- Remove the bowl and stir together well.
- Microwave for another two minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and stir again.
- Microwave for two minutes more. (6 minutes total).
- Stir together.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Let set. When ready cut into squares and roll in wax paper (parchment paper)squares tied off with baking twine. Or serve as Caramel squares or dipped inchocolate.
- Or use immediately to dip pretzels or apples in