Hot Cocoa Recipe for the Instant Pot
The whole family will love this homemade, creamy hot cocoa recipe using unsweetened cocoa, white sugar, and milk. Perfect hot chocolate recipe for a cold winter day!
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup water hot
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in medium saucepan; stir in water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil and stir 4 minutes.
- Add milk; stir and heat until hot.
- Turn off heat; add vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Serve hot!