CHOCOLATE DIPPED ROLO PRETZELS
Chocolate Dipped Rolo Pretzels make a delicious Holiday Treat perfect for gift giving or serving at your Holiday Party.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Servings 25 pretzels
Calories 85 kcal
- 1 bag Snyder's Snap Pretzels (square)
- 25 each unwrapped rolos
- 8 oz white chocolate candy melts or almond bark
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap all the rolo’s and set aside.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Lay the pretzels out flat on the tray.
- Place a rolo on the center of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Pull the tray out of the oven and immediately top the rolos with another pretzel and push it flat into a sandwich.
- Let the pretzels cool and then dip in melted chocolate and place onto parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles.