FROZEN PINA COLADA RECIPE (NON ALCOHOLIC)
Looking For Summer Drinks Non Alcoholic? Try This Virgin Pina Colada Recipe! It's So Fun And Tasty And Makes The Perfect Party Drink When You Need A Non Alcoholic Pina Colada Recipe. Watch The Video To See How To Make A Pina Colada!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 272 kcal
Author The Idea Room
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 cups cubed ice or as needed
- Add all ingredients except for the ice and blend together.
- Add the ice a handful at a time until you have the desired consistency.
- Fill your glass and embellish with some fresh pineapple and strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes about 4 servings.