VIRGIN STRAWBERRY SWIRL PINA COLADA
1 cup canned coconut milk
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup pineapple juice
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
8 cups cubed ice (or as needed)
1 cup frozen strawberries
- Add all ingredients except for the ice and blend together.
- Add the ice a handful at a time until you have the desired consistency.
- Pour Pina Colada into separate container except for 8 oz. to leave in blender.
- Blend the 1 cup of strawberries in the 8 oz of Pina Colada.
- Fill a glass partially with strawberry blend and add in the pina colada so that it swirls together.
- Embellish with some fresh pineapple and strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 4 servings.