Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
1 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 bag of pretzels (you will use about ¾ of the bag)
2 cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 11×17-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Spread pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Put butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat and melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is thickened, about 5 to 8 minutes (should look caramely).
- Pour mixture over pretzels quickly.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over pretzel mixture.
- Bake for 1-2 minutes more.
- Stir mixture to evenly spread chocolate over pretzels.
- Lightly sprinkle salt over pretzels.
- Cool until set, 2 to 3 hours. Break into pieces.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Should last up to 2 weeks.